Trevor is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department, where he represents clients in a broad range of complex commercial and business litigation matters as well as general civil litigation matters.
Prior to joining Whitman Breed, Trevor served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lubbie Harper Jr., the Honorable Thomas A. Bishop, and the Honorable Stuart D. Bear of the Connecticut Appellate Court.
Trevor received his J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law with a certificate in tax studies, where he was the Business & Technology Editor of the Connecticut Law Review and was a member of the Connecticut Moot Court Board. While in law school, he served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Vanessa L. Bryant of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, and worked as a student representative in the University of Connecticut School of Law Tax Clinic representing low-income taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
Prior to his legal career, Trevor worked for a large international insurer handling latent third-party liability claims and managing complex coverage issues.
Professional & Community Affiliation
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Greenwich Bar Association
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court
Honors & Recognition
- Connecticut Super Lawyer® Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2022 See selection information at https://www.superlawyers.com/connecticut/selection_details.html
- Connecticut Law Review – Business & Technology Editor
- Connecticut Moot Court Board
- Alva P. Loiselle Moot Court Competition – Finalist
Publications & Presentations
- Ethics Potpourri, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel – New England Section (September 2022)
- Measure Twice, Cut Once – Revisiting Ethical Issues Commonly Encountered by the Trust & Estate Practitioner, Connecticut Bar Association/Federal Tax Institute of New England (April 2022)
- Preservation of the Estate Plan in the Face of Incapacity, Disruption and Avarice, Connecticut Bar Association (April 2021)
- Where Angels Fear to Tread – Representing the Impaired Client and Preserving Their Estate Plan in the Face of Incapacity and Avarice, American Law Institute (October 2021)
- The Hazards of Ethical Lawyering: Perspectives from a Planner and a Probate Litigator, Connecticut Bar Association/Federal Tax Institute of New England (November 2020)