Tom is a member of the Real Estate Department and the Trusts and Estates Department. For over 40 years he has provided advice to individuals purchasing or selling single family residences, condominiums and cooperatives. He also appears before planning and zoning boards of appeals, planning and zoning commissions and inland wetlands and watercourses agencies. In addition he provides counsel regarding estate planning.
Tom joined Whitman Breed in 1999. Prior to that he practiced with Hartch & Calhoun, a firm of which he was a founding partner in 1977.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Greenwich Bar Association (President, 1984-1985)
- Christian Legal Society
- National Lawyers Association
“The Zoning Board of Appeals, Powers and Practice,” 52 CT Bar Journal 380
Honors and Recognition
- Connecticut Bar Association Certificate of Commendation 1985 (For Leadership and Participation in CT Council of Bar Presidents.
- Connecticut Super Lawyers®, 2006 (Real Estate). See selection information at http://www.superlawyers.com/connecticut/selection_details.html