Trevor is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department, where he represents clients in a broad range of complex commercial and business litigation matters as well as general civil litigation matters.
Prior to joining Whitman Breed, Trevor served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lubbie Harper Jr., the Honorable Thomas A. Bishop, and the Honorable Stuart D. Bear of the Connecticut Appellate Court.
Trevor received his J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law with a certificate in tax law, where he was the Business & Technology Editor of the Connecticut Law Review and was a member of the Connecticut Moot Court Board. While in law school, he served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Vanessa L. Bryant of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, and worked as a student representative in the University of Connecticut School of Law Tax Clinic representing low-income taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
Prior to his legal career, Trevor worked for a large international insurer handling latent third-party liability claims and managing complex coverage issues.
Professional & Community Affiliation
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court
- City of Middletown Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Agency
Honors & Recognition
- Connecticut Law Review – Business & Technology Editor
- Connecticut Moot Court Board
- Alva P. Loiselle Moot Court Competition – Finalist
Publications & Presentations
- The Hazards of Ethical Lawyering: Perspectives from a Planner and a Probate Litigator, Connecticut Bar Association/Federal Tax Institute of New England (November 2020)