Harry is a founding Partner of the firm, a member of the Business Law Department and former Managing Partner. Since 1975, he has represented individuals and business entities in connection with business, financial and corporate law matters. In particular, he has advised clients with regard to forming, structuring and restructuring of business and nonprofit entities and the financing, acquisition and sale of businesses. Prior to practicing law, Harry’s business experience included commercial aviation as a pilot and manager of a charter aviation business. Harry’s clients range from local businesses and homeowners’ associations to larger interstate commercial enterprises.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Connecticut Bar Association (formerly, Executive Committee of the Banking Law Section)
- Greenwich Family YMCA (formerly, Chairman of the Board of Trustees)
- The Patricia S. Heyman Foundation, Greenwich, Connecticut (President and Trustee)
- The Children’s School, Stamford, CT (President of the Board of Trustees)
- The Pray Family Foundation and Malcolm S. Pray Jr. Achievement Center (Board of Trustees)