Harry is the Managing Partner of the Firm and head of the Business Law Department. Since 1975, he has represented individuals and business entities in connection with business, financial and corporate law matters. In particular, he has advised clients with regard to formation, structuring and restructuring of entities and the financing, acquisition or sale of businesses. Prior to practicing law, Harry’s business experience included more than five years as a commercial pilot and manager of a charter aviation business. He has been a resident of Greenwich for more than 30 years and has been involved in many community activities, including serving as baseball and hockey coach in youth athletic programs and participating in community organizations, including the Greenwich Family YMCA and The Patricia S. Heyman Foundation. Harry’s clients range from local businesses and homeowners’ associations to larger commercial enterprises.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Connecticut Bar Association (formerly, Executive Committee of the Banking Law Section)
- Greenwich Family YMCA (formerly, Chairman of the Board of Trustees)
- The Patricia S. Heyman Foundation, Greenwich, Connecticut (President and Trustee)
- The Children’s School, Stamford, CT (President of the Board of Trustees)
- The Pray Family Foundation and Malcolm S. Pray Jr. Achievement Center (Board of Trustees)