Whitman Breed owes its success to a collaborative team of smart, hard-working attorneys. We enjoy taking on the most sophisticated and challenging work in a flexible, collegial workplace.
Paralegal / Fiduciary Accountant
Whitman Breed is seeking an experienced, full-time paralegal & fiduciary accountant. The duties associated with the position include assisting attorneys with:
- Preparing federal and state estate tax returns (forms 706 & 709);
- Preparing federal and state income tax returns (forms 1040 and 1041);
- Preparing fiduciary accountings for trusts and estates; and
- Administering CT & NY estates and the preparation of probate documents.
Candidates should have:
- An undergraduate degree, an accounting background, and excellent math, organizational and computer skills;
- A minimum of 3+ years of law firm trusts & estates experience or accounting firm experience; and
- Excellent communications skills.
The position involves significant client interaction and candidates must be detail oriented, able to work directly with clients, and be self-starters who are able to meet deadlines and work both independently and as part of a team.
Resumes should be sent to Lawrence Mannix: email@example.com
Your e-mail to this individual should not contain any confidential
information and should be for general information purposes only.
An attorney-client relationship will not be created by your e-mail
to this individual. Information in your e-mail may not be entitled
to any protections commonly associated with communications with attorneys.
If you are in doubt about any information, please exclude it.